Monday, July 23, 2007

"What is Kabbalah"

“What is Kabbalah?” Video Transcript:

Kabbalah is a method of attaining the spiritual world.
By engaging in it,
we develop an additional sense.
With the aid of this sense,
we create a connection with the Upper Worlds -
the system of forces guiding the reality we experience.

I study myself,
what my nature is,
what I can change in myself.

Step after step,stage after stage…
there’s nothing closer to me than this.
It’s not a study of something I have to do externally,
under external conditions.

All the experiments are conducted internally,
within me,
inside me.

Therefore,
Kabbalah is called “the hidden wisdom.”
Using it as a means,
I undergo inner transformations that only I know and feel.
They’re hidden from other peoples’ eyes.

Kabbalah speaks of what we still have not succeeded to perceive,
because it’s what we have no control over.
We can perceive what we don’t yet perceive,
only through true attainment in mind and feelings,
in our thoughts and in our desires,
and not out of theories and assumptions.

Kabbalah does not engage in visions and imagination,
nor is it mysticism or a new-age trend,
rather it’s a method by which a person can attain a higher awareness,
and attain spirituality.

This goal is reachable,
possible,
and essential for everyone.

If you have a desire for spirituality,
and you want something more than this life,
then you can,
with the wisdom of Kabbalah,
with this divine wisdom,
develop this desire,
and begin to feel spirituality within it.

Visit Bnei Baruch’s “What is Kabbalah?” page
Share This

No comments: